Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All The Old Unfamiliar Places

New joke blog coming soon.  I said soon.  Hey, you want them more often?  Then hire me or get off my back!  Besides, I'm currently wearing my CSI hat, attempting to figure out how I received 27 - yes TWENTY SEVEN - viewers this week referred by the Montel Williams Wikipedia site.  I wish I was making this up.  Perhaps it's due to our names being spelled alike and that we look so similar, I don't know.  Let me know if you have any ideas how this happened or would like to hire me as a staff writer hinthinthinthinthint.


Anyone have William Petersen's number?


EDIT: It could possibly be because you can rearrange the letters in "Montel Williams Stephen Thomas" to say "A Telepathises Hmm Mill Snot Own." (Props to Dave Barry)

No comments:

Post a Comment